The mundane and busy city life requires a break from time to time. The routine life of Bangalore can get a little bit boring from time to time and in order to break the monotony and to experience a breath of fresh air, you can always go trekking in the outskirts of the city! Blessed with a lovely terrain, you can actually enjoy some really cool adventurous trips when in Bangalore.
Let us take a look at some of the upcoming weekend treks that you can enjoy when in Bangalore:
- Kunti-Betta Trek: Located in the Pandavpura town in the Mandya district, this site is perfect for some fun trekking. You have to go about 124km in to Mysore Road to reach this particular place. If you love a place with a mythological past attached to it, then this is the perfect trek trip for you. This area gets its name from the fact that the Pandavas and their mother had found shelter in the hills here! This trek is organized by the Nautre Walkers.
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 6:00AM – 7:00PM
Cost: Rs 1099/-
- Tadiandamol Trek: Located at a height of 1748m, Tadianmol is one of the most beautiful peaks of Karnantaka that is yet to be touched by the light of commercial tourism and hence is the perfect place to enjoy some really quiet time with nature. This moderate trek by Naturewalkers offers you the perfect opportunity to explore the vegetation and topography of the surrounding area. This is perfect for a day trek. Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 8:00PM – Sun, 5 Feb 2017 4:00PM
Cost: Rs 2999/-
- Nishanimotte Trek: The Nishanimotte peak of the Bhagamandala range is one of the most rarely known peaks of Coorg. Untouched by the mad rush of tourism this place offers serenity and beauty which every trekker craves for. There will be a guide from the forest department who will be conducting this quite adventurous trek. If you want go trekking for the weekends near Bangalore, then this is the perfect one for you.
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 9:00PM – Sun, 12 Feb 2017 8:00PM
Cost: Rs 3199/-
- Kodachari Trek with Adventure Adda: This moderately difficult trek is perfect if you want to go trekking in Bangalore coupled with a few doses of adventure. This trek is ideal if you want to enjoy a scenic sunset. Covering a short distance of only 10kms, this is perfect for all who want a break from the city.
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 9:30PM – Sun, 29 Jan 2017 10:00AM
Cost: Rs. 3250/-
- Narasimha Parvata Trek: This trek by Adventure Junkie takes you to the top of the Agumbe peak of this mountain which is at a height of 1152m. It is located in Shimoga. You will get to witness the beauty of the surrounding villages and the adjoining paddy fields while going up the slope!
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 10:30PM – Sun, 29 Jan 2017 4:00PM
Cost: Rs 2700/-
If you want to avail some lovely discounts then book your trek trip today! Go and have some fun in nature in the coming weekends.